If you are new to WPA 2.0, you may be wondering what you are going to get out of it?!
We can’t really answer that! We do know that we are each called and bring our individual giftings and parts to the Body of Christ. We would encourage you to be expectant of great things, as the Lord leads you through this unique gathering. May He be guiding you every step of the way – speaking through His Word, your thoughts and prayers and the people you meet.
Here are some of the Outcomes that we have in mind, and are praying for – as a positive legacy of WPA2:
- Exalt the Lord Jesus Christ as King over the nations through Worship and Prayer!
- Mobilize 500+ cities across Indonesia to be united in prayer, mission and generations!
- Create a strong “Family bond” between global prayer, mission and generational movements at the local, national and regional levels.
- Sacred Assemblies - Humbling ourselves, repenting of our sins and returning back to God, Joel 2.
- Pray together for the Gospel of the Kingdom to be proclaimed in power and demonstrated in love, in every nation, Matthew 24:14, Luke 10:2.
- Collaborate together across nations, denominations, generations and movements for the fulfillment of the Great Commission, John 17 and Matthew 28:18-20.
- Raise up the next generation, children and youth in prayer and missions, Malachi 4, Matthew 19:14.
- Call for 110 million people to pray for 110 most strategic unreached cities on the earth, Psalm 110.
- Identify key prayer movements and help connect them within nations and regions.
- Build Regional Prayer Councils to see canopies of united, strategic and sustainable prayer.
- Strengthen the connections between prayer, missions and generational movements.
- Identify platforms and resources that will enable God’s people to empower and share with others – multiply the impact of WPA2.
- Cry out for Breakthrough in prayer for the many challenges facing our world today.